07 October 2006

Chapter I: Headache

It was Saturday 7 October, another rainy day here at Belgium. I did not go to school because I was ill. During the day I have been reading for a while, but I couldn't really keep my attention with it. I had fever and a headache. It was dinner time, but I wasn’t hungry. I was just sitting and staring at my dish filled with fresh potatoes and a large steak. My mother asked me if I didn’t like the food, but "yes I do like it" was my reply.

And so I started eating. When I was half way done, I really had enough and stopped eating. I turned on the TV and watched to the news. A train accident happened today. A car was parked on the rails and a train drove against it. One of the passengers was badly hurt and was in coma. The doctors couldn’t tell more about his condition at this time, but they thought he would make it.

After the news I switched off the news again and went to bed. It was just 8 o'clock PM but I felt too sick to stay awake any longer. The light was shining, trough my window, on the floor next to me. After some time it started to get darker and darker. Slowly but surely I fell asleep, into a long deep sleep...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh i Love it

Steven said...

Thanks, I hope you kep reading it :).

Anonymous said...

yes,its okay

Anonymous said...

MORE please ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice story!
When comes the next episode?

Steven said...

Right after midnight the next part comes.

Anonymous said...

srry zennne mor waarom zoud ge nr school zijn gegaan ook al waard ge ni ziek et was die dag toch zaterdag ???