15 October 2006

Chapter VIII: Train accident

Outside I went to sit on the grass between the chickens. I loved animals, but the chicken did not seem to love me. It ran away when it saw me. I was following the chicken with my eyes and then I saw a guy who killed the chicken. As I loved animals I did not found this suiting behaviour and I told that to the guy. The guy took tree chicken feather out of his bag and told me that he needed them. I asked him why and he explained me that if he had a legion helmet, one hundred chicken feathers and fifty honey combs he could get a feather hat. He ran behind another chicken and slayed it. He told me that it had no feather in it, and I thought that he was somewhat possessed by the feathers.

I asked for his name and he replied to me ‘if you tell me who you are, I tell you who I am’. I told him who I was, how I came there and that I was from Belgium. He started telling how he came there too. He told me his name was Thomas Blinx. When he went to a pub with his friends, one of them was drunk and he didn’t felt very well. Even then this friend wanted to drive, but on his way he had to vomit. He stopped in the middle of the train rails and ran outside to the bushes to do what was needed.

Thomas Blinx started to yell to his friend that he was standing on the rails, but his friend didn’t listen. The friend felt in the grass and another one of Thomas his friend went outside the car to help him up. Not even a minute later, they heard the sound of a train. Thomas tried to get out of the car in time, but he wasn’t fast enough and the train drove against him and the car. After that Thomas couldn’t remember a single thing of what happened. I asked him when it happened and he said two days ago. I suddenly thought to the news I saw on the TV of the train accident, and about the boy getting into coma. That must be him! But if he was in coma in his real life, then was I in coma too? Did we have to stay here until we woke up from our deep sleep? My head was filled with questions again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

james, in wich world do you play?
o yeah, and good job on the story, you people are gonna get to main, or just wake up at lv 5 or something

Steven said...

I play on Harmonia due to money reasons. I can get money there to pay for stuff so I don't have to hunt for everything I need. This makes the stories better :). I and the other people will go to main for sure, but we're still in Rook for a while.

Anonymous said...

loser