27 October 2006

Chapter XI: Baking bread

I said goodbye to Unicorn Phantom and continued my path to Willie. When I arrived at Willie’s I already saw Willie standing outside. He was cutting wheat, with a scythe, and making bunches of it. He told me that we would need them later for the bread. I offered him my helping hand, but he said he was fine. I washed myself and when I was done I helped Willie with carrying the bunches of wheat inside, to the mill. We putted the wheat between the millstones and then we took breakfast. Willie told me that it could take a while before the bunches where moulded enough. As Willie seems to do every day; we ate baguette, or like he calls it, bread.


After we were finished eating I went to see to the wheat and I saw that it was moulded into floor. We took out the floor and putted it into a bucket. Willie told me the next step was to mingle it with water. The mixed water and floor, dough, was what we needed to bake. We took the lumps of dough and putted them in the oven and after twenty minutes the baguettes where ready.

I thanked Willie for teaching me how to bake bread and he gave me two to take home with me. I told him I was sleeping at Obi’s and eh told me that there were no houses for sale on this island. I informed more to the island, and he told me this island was called Rookgaard. He also told me that if I became strong enough I could go to the big island with many cities, and he said the real adventure started there. I asked him how I knew I was strong enough and he said I would notice, I asked him where I had to go when I was strong enough and he told me to get back to him about that question when I was in the need to know it. I wondered why he was still on Rookgaard, and he told me he was cursed to stay there because of past misbehaviour.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your story very much. :P I'm reading it while training skills. :P So please write again. <3 Greetings to xawood the ghost. Does he still play on harmonia? Say to him, its Broda Edurevita or Magicial Tidus please. ;d

Steven said...

Yes Xawood still plays on Harmonia, but on a different character.

Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENS?
AREN'T WRITING MORE PARTS?
:(

Steven said...

I'm a little short on time, but I'll write more when I can.

Anonymous said...

your stories own!!
you should become a writer!

Steven said...

Thanks :)

I'll write more in the future.

Anonymous said...

well, I like all the stories, but I'm sad because you stop write them =(

Anonymous said...

Please more, I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

plxxxx WRITE MORE :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
PLAAAAAAXXXXXXXXX MORE MORE MORE MORE :{[[[[

MORE PLX

Anonymous said...

Its a cool history go follow i was reading =( Go go go follow with the history =P

Anonymous said...

write moooooooooooore

Anonymous said...

lol, I just read your story but it was written in 2006...