08 October 2006

Chapter II: The awakening

When I woke up it looked like I was in some kind of temple. There was no bed, I was standing there. I couldn’t remember anything from what happened, and how I could possibly get into this temple. All my memories told me that I just went to bed. I thought I was dreaming, but this all seemed too real to be a dream. It was real, but what happened? Why was I in that temple and not at home sleeping in my bed?

I looked around, and saw four marble pillars and 3 coal basins. Further I also saw several gaps in the walls. Those gaps where like windows, but then without glass. The cold from outside came in trough them. The only living being I could see was a monk named Cipfried. I wanted to get out of there and I thought that if I could get there I could get back too, but I didn’t see a door or something. There seemed to be no escape from that place, but I had to see it from the bright side, my headache was gone.

At the back of the temple there was a jacket lying on the floor, the same jacket then I was wearing. I was also holding a bag containing an apple and a torch. I threw away the torch, since I thought I would never use it. In my hand I had a club. Again I thought it was useless, but I kept it since it looked cool. I greeted the monk, Cipfried, and he welcomed me and told me that I could ask him for help if I needed. I asked him where I was and he said that the gods had chosen that island as the point of arrival for the newborn souls. I had no idea what that meant, but Cipfried seemed to love to talk in riddles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Fox, I'm looking foward to the next chapter :]

Anonymous said...

You based it on like tibia, not on how you appeared there. For example:

"I woke up in in tibia, bla bla, I threw out the torch because it looked useless and kept the club because it looked cool"
(typical non-new player that has played before would have done the same in TIBIA), but if it was more realistic, it would be:
- kept the torch cuz fire = useful


lol